Q. What are the different ways a company can hire students from the campus?
The different ways of recruiting students are:
- Campus Recruitment Program in which final year students participate.
- Summer Internship Program for pre final year students which can be converted into a pre placement offer.
Q. How can a company register itself for the hiring process?
You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with the job description and any other details you deem necessary. Our team will revert you within hours. There is no fee associated with registration.
Q. What do students expect from a PPT?
The pre-placement talk is a platform for interaction between the company and the students. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session where students interact with company officials to get a better understanding of the company and potential roles. The important insights that the students expect from the PPT are:
- Profile and reputation of the corporation.
- Career roles and responsibilities offered in different types of profiles.
- Locations where the student is likely to be posted.
- Compensation packages(Fixed/Variable).
Q. What are the infrastructural facilities available on the campus for the placement process?
The campus is equipped with state of the art communication, computing, and presentation facilities to facilitate a smooth placement process:
- Teleconferencing and video conferencing facility.
- Linux and windows lab for online tests.
- Centrally air conditioned auditorium, lecture halls, seminar and conference rooms for presentations, group discussions.
- Dedicated interview rooms accommodating more than 6 simultaneous interviews at once.
- Hospitality facilities for the visiting team.
- Pick-up and Drop facilities.
Q. How many networked computer systems are available in the institute?
The campus is equipped with major facilities
to ensure a smooth placement process.The institute is equiped with more than 200 netwroked computer systems at a single place with connectivity speed of 1GBPS.
Q. Can a company interview the students already placed in other company?
Normally GEC Ajmer follows a One student-One job policy.