ENGINEERING COLLEGE, AJMER
Training and Placement Cell
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
The placement policy is applicable to all students registered for the Campus Placements of Engineering College, Ajmer and is to be followed during the entire duration of the placement season.
- All full time registered final year students of Engineering College, Ajmer are eligible to participate in the recruitment process for placements through the Training and Placement (T & P) Cell.
- All the students eligible for on-campus placements have to register themselves with T&P by filling their database.
- All the applications to the companies are to be made only through online system to the Training and Placement Cell, Engineering College, Ajmer. If a student does not apply on T&P website, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the selection process of any company.
- It is advised that all students check the company profile and background thoroughly before appearing. T&P Cell and Engineering College, Ajmer would NOT be responsible for any default from the company's end at any stage. Once you appear to a company all rules as per student policy will apply.
- The student can withdraw his/her application to a company ONLY if the last date of application to that particular company is NOT over. There can be no withdrawal done after the registration date. The registration date shall be usually one day prior to the date of placement drive. For eg. if the placement drive is on 7th August, then the registration will have to be completed by 12:00 noon of 6th August (In this case college has received list of shortlisted candidates). No registration will be entertained thereafter, unless, it is the case that the visiting company provides us list of shortlisted candidates later than this. (TPO office reserves rights to make changes in timings, if any).
Pre Placement Offers Policy
- All Pre-Placement Offers extended to any student of Engineering College, Ajmer have to be routed through the Placement Cell. If one likes the offer, one is advised to accept the offer. Such students who accept the PPO would, howeveer, be deregistered from the on-campus placement process.
- Students of Engineering College, Ajmer accepting or rejecting a PPO should immediately notify the T & P Cell of the same with a copy of their communication to the organization. If the PPO is accepted, the job will be recorded, and he/she will be deregistered from the process.
Amendment To Placement Policy
The revised amendment with effect from 6th October 2018 is that the students placed in any drive on or before 5th October 2018 will be goven any chance further, if and only if 40% of their total class strength is already placed.
The minimum package considered for placement policy will be 3 LPA.
In any case, the student will be able to avail only one more chance subject to above.
- Students must carry their I-cards at all times during interviews & screening tests. No one would be allowed to enter the test/interview venue without the I-card.
- The date/time/venue of the interviews will be subject to changes which, at times, may be at a short notice. Students must keep themselves well informed by visiting the T&P internal website.
- Be seated 10 minutes prior to the start of any activity to avoid delays.
- Students must carry the resume, passport size photographs, original certificates and copies thereof while appearing for the interviews.
- Students are advised to be dressed in formals / College uniform during a placement activity
Dr. Ankur Pareek
(Training Placement & Industry Institute Intercation Cell)
Link to Placement Policy Notice
Link to Placement Policy Amendment Notice